As I see it sitting a safe distance away here in Los Angeles …
- Super-fast high speed internet is coming to St. Louis, which now means that misspelled and grammatically incorrect racist comments can be posted to the Post-Dispatch website faster than ever.
- Lew Prince is exiting from his partnership with Tom "Papa" Ray as co-owner of Vintage Vinyl. Look for Lew's new business, "Vintage Illegal Music Downloads."
- A black bear was shot in Perryville last week. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but it should be pointed out that the cop was white. And that only 11% of the Perryville police force are, in fact, bears.
- The rained out Cardinals/Royals game has be rescheduled for September, 1982.
- The Delmar Loop is getting a trolley, which will make drive-by shootings a team sport.