St. Louis' The Darkness Featured on Sunday's "Making Monsters" on Travel ChannelWritten by Marla Stoker
This Sunday evening, Travel Channel’s “Making Monsters” will feature Scarefest owner, St. Louisan Larry Kirchner, and his haunt The Darkness. Voted America’s Best Haunted House, it is located in Soulard and is celebrating “20 Years of Fear.”
On October 6 at 7pm we see artists sculpt the giant Darkness Logo skull and horns, then cast it in plaster. After building and painting the creature it is brought to St. Louis for the install and reveal. The monster is now in place at The Darkness and scaring everyone who dares to enter.
Stay on Travel Channel during the 8pm hour for "Making Monsters" Going Ape episode which features the annual Transworld Halloween and Attractions Convention in St. Louis at America’s Center.
Latest from Marla Stoker
- Upcoming Events 10/26 - 11/15
- High School Dancers – Singers – Musicians Entertain a Full House at 5th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals
- 5th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 13 High School Acts for Final Event 4/24
- 5th Annual STL Teen Talent Competition Moves to its Semi-Final Round 3-28-15
- Chamber Music Society and Mayor's Office Celebrate the Halens 3-10-15