Cyber-bullying Event Tonight with National Director of the Anti-Defamation LeagueWritten by Marla Stoker
With all of the cyber-bullying incidents being reported in the news, tonight's St. Louis Jewish Book Festival event is very timely. Abraham Foxman, the National Director of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), reveals today's struggle to reconcile freedom of speech issues faced by Facebook, YouTube, and Google, with the disturbing threat posed by today's purveyors of hate; and shares tools citizens can use to fight back.
Admission is $18 or FREE with a Series or Series PLUS Ticket. The event takes place at 7:30pm tonight (October 23rd) at the JCC Staenberg Family Complex - Arts and Education Building in Maryland Heights.
Visit http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/476714 for more info.
Latest from Marla Stoker
- Upcoming Events 10/26 - 11/15
- High School Dancers – Singers – Musicians Entertain a Full House at 5th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals
- 5th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 13 High School Acts for Final Event 4/24
- 5th Annual STL Teen Talent Competition Moves to its Semi-Final Round 3-28-15
- Chamber Music Society and Mayor's Office Celebrate the Halens 3-10-15